About

Sunday 18 May 2014

My Experience In BALI ISLAND


Bali Island

HOORAYYY!!
 now i want to tell story about my experience. in holiday, i have to trip to Bali Island . WOW , so AMAZING BEAUTIFULL ISLAND. 
Ok, Now lets read and imaged what i tell.
 before I tell you I'll give you the map . THIS IS 

 ______________________________________________________________________
 I traveled to Bali with my family during the school holidays.
while on the trip, it was very painful because I was carsick. but it did not make me tired, because Isaw an amazingly beautiful scenery.
I saw the terracing and it makes a very attractive relief to be taking pictures.This ricefield is in the Tabanan, Bali.
 HOORAYY! I managed to take a photo!
this is it!
 
 Beautiful is not it? haha
_________________________________________________________________ 
now I will continue my journey, from Tabanan, Bali to the famous restaurants in Bali. And of course, I'lltake pictures and tell you about the food itself. I ordered some Balinese food.
This restaurant, I forget what the name of the restaurant.
 the restaurant was very beautiful is not it?
I really enjoyed the scenery and the food. Very tasty and memuaskan. I love this island!  
and I ordered food that I had never tasted. The balinese food  name is 
BETUTU CHICKEN.


Here it is processed chicken with Balinese spices are characterized by Chicken Betutu. Betutuchicken marinade is very typical at all. All kinds of herbs, spices Balinese, and the chickens wereboiled long enough. very tasty and very satisfying. You want to try to taste it?
____________________________________________________________________
 I've had enough. very full.
after dinner I went on my trip, I went to Kuta beach.
before I got to Kuta Beach, I visited HardRock Cafe, Kuta, Bali
There I was very happy, because the first time I was allowed to go to the cafe. HAHAHA
Here it is the atmosphere of the HardRock Cafe, Kuta, Bali
it is the tourists who have been visiting this cafe.
and I went to Starbucks. there needed to unwind a lot of money. However, I just took thepicture. I think it was more than enough.
 This is it.
 
 nah! it is time to visit the place that awaited!
and I went to Kuta, Bali. WOW! the scenery was amazing!. I really liked her. and very crowded becausethere are tourists from abroad visit here. And do not forget, I took the picture here.
This is it!


Amazing is not it? I was relaxing in the corner. but I've really enjoyed it

and I went on a trip to Tanah Lot, Bali. Tanah Lot is located in Tabanan.
and again I was surprised because the scenery is like heaven.
I took the picture, this is it!

WOW! SO AMAZING!! I LOVE THISS!! WAOOO!!!.

U want to see this ? Cmon!  trip to Bali. UPSSS sorry i promote. HAHAHA.. 

________________________________________________________________________
I went to Sukawati Market. located in Gianyar. I saw the most amazing art. and I had to pay before taking the picture.
This is it!

  so beautifull art!... amazing!
 ________________________________________________________________________
oohhh noo..   are not aware, this is 1 week. I have to leave this beautiful island. I'm very sad. becauseduring my vacation is over and back to school again. I rushed to the Ngurah Rai airport. very sad. I cried. Bye Bye BAL! !!! I love the scenery and your art!

Bye Bye Bali...

That all my Experience . Trip TO BALI is my AMAZING EXPERIENCE.
I MISS BALI NOW.   
By: Dsk.Anugrah Dwi Kusuma (The Traveler)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment