About

Wednesday 26 December 2018

Teks Pidato Bahasa Inggris (Ujian Praktek SMA)


FILE WORD BISA DI DOWNLOAD sini

Teks Pidato Bahasa Inggris (Ujian Praktek SMA)

Om Swastyastu,
Good morning,
The honorable Mr. Kawan, Mr. Merta and Ms. Sang Ayu,
And all of my beloved friends.
First of all, let us say thanks to God who always gives us grace and good condition. Let me introduce myself, my name is Anugrah Dwi Kusuma. On this day, I will deliver a speech entitled “My Classroom, Twelfth Grade of Science One”
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Who have never felt high school life? Everyone must have been. The best thing that will not be forgotten is the classroom. Now, I am studying in the classroom of twelfth grade of Science 1 at SMA Negeri 3 Singaraja. My classroom is near the bathroom and adjacent to the twelfth grade of Science 2. Right next to the classroom, there is school garden and a very beautiful view of Samida Forest. Inside of this classroom, there are about 30 tables, 30 seats, 1 whiteboard with 3 markers, 1 fan, 2 lamps, and hygiene kits in the corner. Above the whiteboard, there are pair of photos of President of Republic Indonesia and Pancasila symbol. The classroom is white-walled and has a small stage for presentation. The windows in my classroom is very clean, but it covered by bad curtains.
Ladies and Gentlemen,
 My class has a daily picket schedule, so this classroom becomes a very comfortable place to learn. Every morning, my class is always cleaned before the lesson begins. This room is good for many reasons. Therefore, my class always becomes the most favorite class for teachers. In this class, I learned everything. From formal lessons, to non-formal lessons. The formal lessons are mathematics, biology, physics, chemistry, etc. And the non-formal lessons are the lessons of interacting with friends, mutual respect, obeying the teacher's command, and discipline.
My class is not just a place to learn. But also as a place to make beautiful memories. In this classroom, I am accompanied by many friends. Like, Dwiki, Rosma, Jenisa, Andri, Arfian, Ratih, Iluh, Della, and many others, which I can not mention one by one. In this class too,
Ladies and Gentlemen,
This classroom is a silent witness of the 30 students in it. The wall of this classroom seems to have recorded everything. There are so many problems happening in my classroom. But, everything can be solved by the people who are in it. This classroom is also as a place to wait for love that comes just like that. I can not forget this class because of the beautiful memories. Like, doing homework together, singing, forgiving, fighting and also holding hands.
            Ladies and Gentlemen,
            In closing, I would conclude that, this classroom is a place of all tears and happiness. Soon, my friends and I will leave this classroom. In the end, this classroom just becomes a place for the dreamers to come and go in order to achieve their goals. I love this classroom so much !
            Ladies and Gentlemen,
            That is the speech that I can say. I am sorry if there are mistakes in delivering the speech. Thank you for your attention.
Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanti, Om


0 komentar:

Post a Comment