About

Wednesday 26 December 2018

Percakapan Bahasa Inggris tentang Preposition of Place (Conversation about Preposition of Place)


YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THIS WORD FILE here

Where is My Flashdisk ?
                One day, Bintang walks through the corridor with confused face. Suddenly, Anugrah and Inten come in front of her.
Anugrah & Inten               : “Hello, Bintang !”
Bintang                                 : “Hello, everybody !”
Inten                                     : “How are you, Bintang ?”
Bintang                                 : “I am fine, Inten.”
Anugrah                               : “Seriously ? Why do you look so confused ?”
Bintang                                 : “Hmm… honestly, I am still in trouble. I forget where I put my flashdisk. I only
remember that I put it in my bag. But, my flashdisk was not in my bag when I  re-checked it again.”
Inten                                     : “Would you explain the characteristics of your flashdisk ?”
Bintang                                 : “Sure. My flashdisk has black and red colour with red keychain.”
Anugrah                               : “Oh ! I think, I know your flashdisk. You lent it to me a week ago. Don’t you
   remember ?
Bintang                                 : “Oh my goodness ! I remember it. But where do you put it now ?”
Anugrah                               : “Actually, I put it on my study desk next to my books three days ago.
                                                  And then, I lent your flashdisk to Inten yesterday.”
Inten                                     : “Oh ! Is it Bintang’s flashdisk ?”
Anugrah                               : “Absolutely, yes ! The flashdisk that you borrowed yesterday from me is    
                                                  Bintang’s flashdisk.”
Bintang                                 : “Oh my goodness… this situation turns so complicated right now.”
Inten                                     : “I used that flashdisk to print some group assignments in the printing services
near campus. Finally, I put it in my pencil case to avoid getting lost. But, today, I   lost it.
Bintang                                 : “Are you sure that you have ever put it in your pencil case ?”
Inten                                     : “Hm… I am not sure about that.”
Anugrah                               : “Maybe, Inten forgot to take your flashdisk in the printing services. It is normal  
                                                  to forget something for eager beaver students like us, right ? Yes or no ?
Inten & Bintang                 : “Yes, I think you are right.”
Bintang                                 : “Let’s find it together and solve this trouble as soon as possible. O.K ?”
Anugrah & Inten               : “O.K, Bintang. Let’s do it !”

                They go to the printing services near campus together. After that, they find Bintang’s flashdisk there. Bintang is on cloud nine and she hugs her friends immediately.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment