About

Wednesday 26 December 2018

Expressing Compliment Conversation (Percakapan Bahasa Inggris tentang Pujian)



You can download WORD file here
Long Time No See

Upon the Valentine Day, Anugrah was more than usually happy in walking along the beach. A watch's minute hand moves slower than did her. Never before that day had she felt the extent of her power--of walking like a thug. She could scarcely contain her feelings of longing. To think that there she was, walking along the beach, and she meet her old friend, Lisa.
Anugrah               : “Lisa? Is that you?”
Lisa                      : “Yes, I am.”
Anugrah               : “Oh my goodness ! This is me, Anugrah, your old friend. Don’t you remember?”
Lisa                       : “Absolutely, yes ! How is life, Anugrah ? Long time no see…!”
Anugrah               : “It is incredible, Lisa. How about you ? I miss you so much.”
Lisa                       : “So do I, Anugrah. But, you look so different. I like your new haircut. You do look pretty cool with short hair !”
Anugrah               : “Thank you, Lisa. By the way, I feel the same. You look so chubby, now. Because of that, yet, for some minutes ago I refrained and stood still. I think you are not Lisa !”
Lisa                        : “Hahaha. Thank you, Anugrah. Yeah, you make me stoned for a while, too. Although, I have not seen you for 6 years, your radiant and contagious smile makes me recognize you then.”
Anugrah               : “Oh seriously ? Lisa, you are always well-dressed. That color is perfect on you!”
Lisa                         : “Yes, I am serious. I totally agree with what you are saying. You have a way with words.”
Anugrah               : “It fits perfectly to your curvy body. You are always inspiring me to dress well!
Lisa                         : “You should be thanked more often. So, thank you ! Your perspective is refreshing, Anugrah. I am grateful to see you again.”
Anugrah               : “You are welcome, Lisa. On this Valentine Day, let’s walk along the beach, Lisa!”
Lisa                         : “Great idea. Walking along the beach with you sounds like a recipe for the best adventures that filling my Valentine Day. Let’s go !”
They spend their time walking along the beach until the sunset says goodbye.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment